skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Daily Photos in St. Thomas
Search This Blog
I write a Foodie Blog...
52 Ways to Cook
-
Contact Me at...
Dave@52WaystoCook.com
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(176)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(31)
▼
June
(30)
I took a new favorite Fish Foto
the kids are growing up too fast
Finally, the rain moves on
Sigh... 3rd time. Your tax dollars at work
Everyone loves a dip in the Ocean
The World Cup
Wind, Rain and Sunrise
We visit the Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Marri...
Sapphire Beach - Best Snorkeling day yet Part The ...
Sapphire Beach - Best Snorkeling day yet Part Coral
Sapphire Beach - Best Snorkeling day yet Part Sout...
Sapphire Beach - Best Snorkeling day yet Part Scho...
Sapphire Beach - Best Snorkeling day yet Part OCTOPUS
Sapphire Beach - Best Snorkeling day yet Part TURT...
Sapphire Beach - Best Snorkeling day yet Part SQUID
We had a new visitor on our deck
A nicer photo of a Pelican
The Minimal Regatta
They Ain't in South Dakota no More
Ringing in the Sheaves - We Shall Come Rejoicing
Not Homeless, but still looks like a Bag Lady
Muskrat Love - Island Style
Saharan Dust
Lizards on the Deck
Moving in Big Circles...
A Pretty Good Place to Read a Book
Winner Winner Winner Winner
It's official... We Count as Virgin Islanders for ...
Jackie gets Kissed on the Ass
We walked by a Wedding at the Ritz
►
May
(31)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(9)
Labels
Animals
(36)
Bars
(5)
beaches
(11)
Boats
(1)
Bolongo Bay
(2)
British Virgin Islands
(7)
Charlotte Amalie
(17)
Churches
(3)
Daily Life
(25)
Dining out
(3)
Fish
(22)
Flowers and Foliage
(10)
Government Stuff
(3)
History Lessons
(1)
Holiday
(3)
Hotels
(2)
Iguanas
(9)
Jackie
(5)
Our Condo
(23)
Parades
(1)
Rainbows
(4)
Red Hook
(7)
Reminds us of Home
(3)
Sapphire Beach
(5)
Shopping
(8)
Snorkeling
(33)
ST John
(5)
Statues
(4)
Theater
(2)
Tourist Attractions
(17)
Views
(31)
Visitors
(6)
Water Island
(1)
Weather
(13)
What I see when I Walk
(47)
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
We had a new visitor on our deck
For some reason, my wife is afraid of frogs...
He was politely asked to leave, and then kicked off the deck.
1 comment:
Marguerite
June 15, 2010 at 12:52 PM
Oops, I was on the wrong post! lol I'm with Jackie, I don't do frogs, either!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
My Islander Friends
St. Thomas Blog
Why Having A Pos Program Necessary In Company Locations?
-
Many small business people are confused by the language which careless accountants and alternative professionals of bookkeeping and accounting utilizatio...
8 years ago
Live De Life Living in the USVI's
Job opening in St. Thomas
-
Job opening in St. Thomas, originally uploaded by captainjay. Here's your chance to work for a great company in St. Thomas. International Capital & Mana...
13 years ago
Oops, I was on the wrong post! lol I'm with Jackie, I don't do frogs, either!
ReplyDelete